segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents´teenage years-Carolina Levy N-4



Hello my name is Carolina and now I go write about the teenage years of my parents.
At the 80’s years when my dad Francisco was 14 years they didn’t have a good television, a good radio, a good telephone and a good videogame.
But at the 80’s years my mom, Cristiane, was 10 years she saw , at TV, Hawaii five-0 and listened pop and rock music but she didn’t was a computer or a Nintendo DS or a Wii.
My father listened to U2, Iron Maiden and Pink Floyd. My mother listened to Elthon Jhon ,The Beatles and Abba.
To have fun, they went to the Disco, played Atari® and Telejogo® went to Parks, rode a Bike, skateboarding and played football.
In the weekends my parents traveled, my father went to Guaruja beach and my mother went to Guaica beach.
Every Sunday my parents had lunch with all the family.But when my mother had 17 years her father dead and she was very sad but her mother married again and back to the rotine.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário