segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parent's teenage years Fernanda Naomi n10

My mother is 41 years old. Now I will tell a little about her youth.
At school her favorite subject was the class she had mats. After lesson she would talk and play with her friends in the street or make up homework. She also liked to sometimes go to the cinema.
She loved sports practiced in the club were swim and basketball.


The clothes usual my mom was a short and dress, because she lived in was very

hot.


My father is 46 years old .At school his favorite subject was portuguese. After school he had his spare time was play with cousin and watch TV.
He loved playing sports and like soccer and swim.The clothing was short and t shirt y mom was a short and dress, because she lived in was very hot.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário