segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My Parents' Teenage Years -Giovanna n°14



My Parents’ Teenage Years
My mother Alcyone was a happy kid who played in the streets with her friends. She loved to play action games like handball. She was a good player. She played volleyball too. In her free time she loved get out with her friends to went to the cinema or to a restaurant. She usually wear T-shirts, skirt ,blouses and she loved use jeans. She listened to U2 and MPB .She had a dog called Lordy. Now my mother is 49 years old and she still being happy, but now she works in a bank and she travel all the time.
My dad Jose Antonio was a happy kid too. She loved to play football matches with his friends. He usually wear shorts, T-shirts and etc. Now he is a dentist and he works with white clothes. In his free time, he liked to go out with his friends and go in their houses. Now he listen to U2 and Aerosmith.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário