segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents' teenage years - Nathalia 23




Hi, my name is Nathalia.


My mother is 40 and my father is 55 years old. In their teenage years, they didn’t like the same things because my mom was born in 70s and my dad in 50s.
She liked Madonna and Michael Jackson, mainly the songs Holiday and Thriller, she went to the dance in club.
She liked to watch the movie Ghost. Her favorite actors were Judy Foster and Richard Geri.
In her free time, she went to her friend’s house and she played volleyball, she had to help her mother to do domestic chores, like cleaned the house and cooked, because she didn’t work.
My father liked the movie Mazaropi, and the actors Glória Menezes, John Weine and Elizabeth Taylor. He liked the singers Vanderléia, Paulo Sérgio and Roberto Carlos.
In his free time, he played soccer and flew a kite. He worked and helped his mother to do the domestic chores like washed up too.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário