segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents’ tennange years-Rennan Nº30






















Hi! My name is Rennan and I’m going to talk about my parents tennange years.
My mother is 44 and my father too.
In the free time my mom played with ball and with her sisters. My father in the free time played football, volleyball and flew a kite on the street.
My father’s favourites programs were S.W.A.T, The Bionic Man and Dallas and my mother liked to watch Chips.
My mom played handball on school but my father played volleyball, football and judo.
On the weekend my mother stayed at home playing with her siblings and cousins and sometimes my father went to his dad farm, in Ibuguaçu on the weekend.
My mother liked to listen AHA and my father liked to listen U2
My mother usually wear t-shirt and jeans my father too.
My father liked schwarzenegger, but my mother didn’t like any actors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário