segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents' teenage years - Giulio nº17










Hi, my name is Giulio and I going talk about my parents: Elisa and João. My mother is 46 years old. My mother liked Rock’n’roll and Pop music. She watched movies and TV Series. My mother liked handball and gymnastics. She went to shoppings, stores, houses of friends and to the beach. My mother liked adventures movies. She liked,U2, Led Zepplin, Yes, Guns’n’Roses and Queen.

My Father is 45 years old, he liked Rock’n’roll and Punk Rock. He watched movies, sports and TV Series. My dad liked Soccer and Rugby. He went to shopping sometimes, stores and to the beach but he always went fishing. João liked horror, adventures and atletic movies. He liked U2, Led Zepplin,Yes, Guns’n’Roses, Green day, Linkin Park and Queen. Giulio Tambelli Lourenço nº17 7ºG

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário