segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parent's teenage years - Enzo n°7


My mother’s 42 years old, and my father 49. My mother is marry with my father, they’re very happy. But on tennager years she is not marry, and she’s love watch TV, go to party with her friends, to theater, or travel. My father on tennager years like watch TV (too), go to party, theater, travel, shows…

My father and my mother do sports, on tennager years and now,too. They’re like did tennis, volleyball, running, baseball, swim, and soccer. They like, too, travel with friends or alone, on weekend.
They love’s Pop, electronic, jazz and classic. And they wears style and normal clothes, because my mother was job on fashion.
They likes watch action, adventure , romance movies. And their favorite activity on free time is meet with their friends.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário