segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents´ teenage years- Raquel n°27



My mother is 42 years old and my father is 39 years . In their free time my mom liked to read books and my father liked to rest.
My mom liked to listen to music arábe, pop and Bolero.My dad liked jazz and Pop years 80.My mother watched many movies particular terror and comedy and my dad liked adventury and action.My mother watched many tv ,she watched Warner , Fox , Sony and Sony Spein, my dad watched Globo, Discovery and Sport Tv.My mother pratice sports, she does dance Belly Dance and my father play golf.My parents in the weekend go on the shopping and they don´t travel.My mother usally wear sports closes, and my dad usally socialy closes.My mother love the actor Juliana Paes and Fred Asther.And my dad liked Jack Chan.
Raquel.. n°27 7g

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário