segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents’ teenage years.

Hello, my name is Giovanni and I going to talk about my parents’ teenage years.
My mother is 41 years old and her name is Carla. In her free time she stayed with her family. She had a Tv and she liked to watch the news.She didn’t play sports and on the weekend he didn’t travel, he went to the shopping mall. She liked to listen to pop and rock music.She usually wore jeans and T-shirts. She liked to watch adventure and romance movies. She’s favorite actor was John Travolta and Robert De Niro. She loved to eat rice, beans, beef and french fries. She’s favorite color is purple and she’s favorite animal is dog.























My father is 44 years old and his name is Jorge. In his free time he stayed with his family. He had a Tv and he liked to watch sports and the news. He didn’t play sports, but he likes judo. He usually traveled to some places in Brazil. He liked to listen to rock and pop music. He wore shirts and pants.



Giovanni Benuthe


Hello, my name is Giuliano and I going to talk about my parents’ teenage years.
My mother is 43 years old and her name is Valéria. In her free time she went to restaurants. She had a TV and she liked to watch the news. She didn’t play sports. Sometimes she traveled to a city near from São Paulo.She liked to listen all kind of music. She usually wore pants and dresses.She liked to watch to comedy and romance movies.
My father is 46 years old and his name is Oriovaldo. He played tennis. He traveled to Campos do Jordão. He liked to listen to rock music. He usually wore jeans pants and T-shirts. He liked to watch comedy movies and he’s from Campinas.


Giuliano

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário