segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents' teenage years- Isabella Oliveira nº18

Hi, my name is Isabella and I going talk about my parents: Luciana and Darcio. My mother have 40 years old, she liked rock’n’roll and MPB. She went out with her friends. She watched soap operas, movies and TV series. My mother liked handball and volleyball. She went to the movie, shopping and traveled to the beach with her friends. My mother liked comedy, adventures and drama movies. She wore t-shirt, jeans and snearkers. She liked Tom Cruise, Thomas Howell, Patrick Swayze, John Travolta...My mother liked to Demi Moore, Michelle Pfeiffer and Olivia Newton John. She studied at Mater dei.

My dad have 40 years old, he liked rock’n’roll and MPB. He played guitar. He watched soccer matches and movies. My dad liked handball and soccer. He went to the beach and movie theater. My dad liked adventure and thriller movies. He wore t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. He liked Paul Newman, Robert Radford , Clint Eastwood and John Travolta. He Liked Daryl Hannah, Demi Moore, Julie Anders and Olivia Newton John My dad studied at XII de outubro. Isabella nº18 7ºG

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário