segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents' teenage years.- Daniela n°05



Hi my name is Daniela and going talk about my mother Rosemeire.
My mother is 43 years old.When they were teenager in your free time she ride a horse our swimming in the river.
In your house had a TV, but she didn’t watched every day.How often she watched a ‘Super Woman’ she liked.
My mom listened every day John Lennon, he is your favorite singer.Every day she read a romance book and she liked a help with your father in your job.
The weekend she didn’t travel, how often she watched a comedy or romance film with my dad .The weekend she went to your gramonther and ate pasta or she went to house with my dad,and she ate a hot dog in the weekend.
Pasta and hot dog are your favorite food. In the morning she take a shower and went to school.In the evening she went to your house and went to ride a horse or played football with your brothers she have a four brother:Rosangela,Marcelo and Kadu.
Volley it’s your favorite sport she played in the evening after the your homework
In your house did’nt have a radio or telephone but she had a Tv black and white.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário