segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

My parents' teenage years Eduardo n 6 7g




Hi my name is Eduardo I GOING talk about my father José Eduardo Marmo.He is 45 years old.
The favorite food of my father was soap , he put pasta of the alphabet , oliver and cheese in your soap.
In your free time plays the Atari , play Football of the bottom play soccer, Basketball, Volleyball with your friends and he swam in days very much hot.
He favorite band IS The Beatles , Led Zeppelin , AC/DC and Queen , the favorite songs is IMAGINE of The Beatles , Healp and The We Are The Champions.
The favorite program of my father is watch the football twisted to Palmeiras Football Club and the favorite film is The Power full Boss , The Shark and KING KONG.
In the weekends he went to very much stores , He dinner in restaurants , when reached in your house played with your friends.
Eduardo n°06 7g

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário